February 24, 2009

It's out.

Our very BELOVED National Service of Malaysia have finally released the locations list for the 2nd batch of 18-year-olds.

Holyness, I'm going to Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. And I've not run into any of my friends who are going to the same area. The only thing that sounds good about the place for me at the moment is that it's in Negeri Sembilan.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.........................................(*inifinity)

Ok, gather. Anyone heard of Jempol's camp before? If you have any reviews of the place, do tell me about this place.

Check out the PLKN home page through Google. God be with us soon-to-be trainees.


1 comment:

Robokop said...

enjoy yourself there lah. be proud that u're not running away from it.