November 24, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey readers sorry for "abandoning the it world" (according to the Politician).... Well for the matter of fact i was really caught up with lots of things to do you know... I'm not as free as the politician and the betch... the politician gets money under-table and the betch get money by bitching and I get money by fishing so mind u there's no internet at the open seas... oh well.. So i'm back...
I've got nothing much on my mind to blog about recently so i'm just going to update u about my current experience in UNIVERSITY...
So for your info i've been accepted to a local uni that is UPM... well.. so much diff from all my well-to-do friends that's in INTI, TAILORS, HELP, UTP,SUNWAY, and etc... This is because the subject i want to study is only offered in UPM, no other col/uni... SO i'm stuck here... well being stuck here is no so bad afterall... i've got amazing friends (which i initially thought i wont have any)...Thank GOD for that..
The reason i am missing in action in the blog was because i was very caught up with many many things to do... My first sem was very busy... my schedule is always jam packed with labs and lectures sometimes i feel so drenched out... 18 credit hours every sem is crazy... every week i have three long reports to do.... every 3-4 weeks have test and exams...Well talking about exams its not easy at all sometimes.... i thought it will be all smooth and easy in uni looking at the majority that is around but this year was an exception... THIS IS THANKS TO THE JPA SCHOLARS!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha.....I think they actually raised the standard so that it gives the JPA some sort of challenge...and they are also focusing on some ISO thing...haiz... all this is making my life more challenging... oh well... have to put up to it... its not easy honestly... In a way its a good thing because i think this is the thing that drives me to move further and getting me out of my comfort zone... I'm currently waiting for my finals results.. I'm so nervous looking at my odds to get good results...
I guess that's my update for now... i'll blog again when i find something more interesting") till then chiao!


~The Fisherman~

2 comments:

LOVERBOY said...

fisherman!

LOVERBOY just read your blog for the 1st time.. my gosh!! full of stuff.. i wanna write blogs la.. i can be a nice addition to your politics world.. imagine me and dikky poon.. instead of fighting in our old class.. we let out our politic view in your blog..

PS: if the ministry sees your blog then... MAMPUS!!!!

ISA for u, me, dikky, warr and maya..

The Politician said...

Hey, Loverboy!! You're most welcome to join us:) By the way, we use only blogging names on our blog.