November 22, 2012

LGBT, Gay, Lesbian and Etc In Malaysia?

Hello everyone! It's been some time since we share our thoughts on this blog. I have always wanted to blog a lot of topics but I just don't have the discipline to sit on my computer and start typing!! I wish I can just dictate what I think and this blog will write by itself :)


Obviously, I am not the one in the picture, I am way more good looking and hawt too! :P Okay, back on the subject that I wanted to share about.

Do you know what LGBT is? It is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual (I am sure you do know!). These past few years, just from my experience, NOT THAT I AM IN ANY OF THOSE CATEGORIES, I have encountered or even have some friends who are gays (but I don't have any lesbians friends though :( ). Life is unfair!


How did I come across them? Obviously, with the era of social media, you could just find anyone or make friends easily with just an internet connection. There are many stories to it but I am keeping that for next time. The main point I would like to state here is that even though Malaysia is a country that would never accept these culture, I have found SO MANY OF THEM especially in places such as KLCC.

(Picture for illustration purposes only, not to embarrass any individual)
(Picture for illustration purposes only, not to embarrass any individual)


Every time, during lunch, I will enter KLCC shopping centre where there are so many soft guys (I am pretty sure they are gays as well) selling/promoting perfumes. They would approach me and say "hey sayang cubalah, ala skejap je" (hey sweet one, try the perfumes, it will just take a while). I would get goosebumps every time I encounter that and I would try to tell them no and thank you in a nice way.

Not only perfumes but most of them promoters who are in KLCC shopping mall would be soft (I don't know whether they gay). Regardless of races, they are becoming more daring to express themselves. Good or bad, I let you readers decide for yourself but personally, it is who they are and what they want to be. :)

Hopefully, I will get more audience after this to continue motivate me! :P

(P/S: This is not a gay blog but posts are at random and more controversial ones will be coming if I am motivated enought to write! :P)

TO BE CONTINUED..........


The Politician

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren k said...

Hello there.

The oppression on the LGBTQ community is definitely prevalent here. But I think in particular... It's the transgendered people who are at most risk of being arrested and harassed.

For the others... There is oppression but they don't get it as bad as the transgendered people do here as they are more obvious, for lack of a better term.

As for ISIS... it's hard to say these days. Remember... ISIS isn't targeting single groups. They are against the world and will attack anywhere they choose.

I think you'll be okay. But obviously you probably have to be more discreet here than you do in Canada. Nonetheless if you do visit Penang... I hope you have a good time!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.